8.20.2011

Between a Relationship & Bestfriend

Holla...
As you read the title, I wanna share somethin' bout that. No, not about choose between'em.
Okay...
You'll be very happy, if your girl/boyfriend being a good friend with your friends. And your friends will happy too with it. You can hang out with them together in the same time, do anything together. Very nice rite? You get a friend's time and you get your romantic time.
But, have you ever thought, you will feel jealous when you see your partner who's familiar with your bestfriend??? When you know they have their own secret or maybe 'gossip' what you don't know?
My mother told me that "Don't be too often allow your girl/boyfriend to meet or chit-chat or hang out with your friends." Then I asked "Why? Wouldn't that be so fun?" And she said. "Sure, that will be fun. Before you know your girl/boyfriend thinking about your friends too, missing them too, praise them too. Is it still fun honey?" My head like tinkling, Oh mom.. You right!
And now, I know that feeling. This is ve-ry-an-no-ying. Oh my Goooooossshhhhh..... CRAPPY!
But, if you feel it.. what you SHOULD do than 'accept' it guys? If you know the answer T E L L MEEEEEHHHHH.










It's natural. It doesn't mean you're jealousy. thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment