10.03.2011

sick home sick

Well, I'm not a student in senior highschool anymore.. now I'm a student in Asian Banking Institute in my country.
My 'new' life didn't give me a play-time with my old friends, family-time (just in weekend cos I'm in other city) and also my boyfriend who stay in fuckin other city...
Gosh..
Oh yeah, I love this city, ofc bcause it's capital city, I love it hehehe. But, still it's much more comfortable in home town (I'm homesick now :( )..
Dad.. Mom.. I miss you..

I miss the time in senior highschool..
I miss my old friends and girls-time..
jump - jump.. feel like freedom!
hangout with my girls :(
and... my love-time... just take me flying with you~






BACK TO NORMAL PLEASE!!!!! or... go fast time, as fast as senior highschool! (T^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment