6.06.2011

No title..

"Never had feelling like this. Never had a big emotions like this. Never had jealous like this."
Really.. I dont know to make you understand. To make you know, what I hate. I already told you that, I hate your Best Friend (for any sake I hate this girl). I know, you're a friend or maybe "best", but if you understand me you should know, what-must-you-do-to-respect-my-feeling. Oh boy.. C'mon!! Don't let me be jealous for loong time!
I don't know to make you understand!! Do you understand if I'm jealous and I hate if you had contact with her?!
I hate that girl! I hate that Bitch! I hate that molly! I hate your BestFriend!!!
Sorry God, I know I'm wrong if I hate her, so sorry. But I can't forgive her.. sorry (for now) *crying* I just.. I'm affraid.. I don't know.. I'm affraid..

I just want you.. to understand me.. only that.





Ps: I hate her, not because I'm jealous but she hurt my feeling to differents problem





xoxo-M

No comments:

Post a Comment